STARKINA Organic Low-Moisture Potato Starch (6%)
Item no: 20.002
Organic low-moisture potato starch is used as a moisture controlling agent, texturizer, flow agent and to reduce adhesion in sticky applications.
STARKINA organic potato starch is a recommended ingredient for organic and non-GMO products such as
- cheese shreds
- dry mixes
- pet food
- and more
- 25 kg multi-ply craft paper bag, 30 bags per pallet
Storage and Minimum Shelf Life
- 60 months from date of manufacture when kept in ambient storage conditions (under 70% humidity at temperatures between 59 and 77°F)
- White, fine powder
- Raw organic potatoes are mashed, centrifuged, sieved and dried to produce organic potato starch. The starch is then dehydrated to achieve a 6% moisture content.
- STARKINA organic low-moisture potato starch is certified organic, Non-GMO Project verified, Kosher, Halal.
- STARKINA organic low-moisture potato starch is a vegetarian, vegan, clean label and gluten free ingredient.