PRODUCT LIST - NON-GMO
Organic goods are by definition non-GMO but when developing foods and beverages for the natural food market, your project may call for non-GMO ingredients that are not necessarily certified organic. We are proud to offer the choice. When it comes to products from AGRANA,most of the corn and potato derived ingredients are available in both organic and conventional non-GMO versions. Many are also verified by the Non-GMO Project.
CLICK THE ITEM NAME TO VIEW DESCRIPTION.
• STARKINA: non-GMO potato starch
Potato starch is favored for its neutral flavor profile. It is one of our most popular starches and is available as cerrtified organic as well.
• Non-GMO soy oil
• Non-GMO sunflower oil
• Non-GMO canola oil
• GIRALEC: Non-GMO sunflower fluid lecithin
Sunflower lecithin serves as an alternative to soy lecithin where allergens are a concern. Like other lecithins, it serves as an emulsifier and wetting agent and because of its appealing lipid profile, lecithin imparts a favorable nutritional profile to products to which it is added.
Lecithin has been utilized successfully as a defoamer in certain applications and as a release agent in baking.
• FRUITOSE: Non-GMO crystalline fructose
25 kg multi-wall paper bag - 40 bags per pallet (1000 kg)
Low humidity (< 60%) - temperature below 76 F.
At least 24 months in un-opened bag
• MAISITA: Non-GMO corn starch
• AGENAMALT: Non-GMO maltodextrin
Available in various DE values: DE6, DE12, DE19.
• AGENAJEL: Non-GMO pre-gelatinized stabilized corn starch
This is a waxy maize-derived, cold-mix, starch which is suitable for dressings, and mayonaise.
• AGENABON: Non-GMO F50 fructose-glucose syrup
Non-GMO fructose-glucose syrup made from yellow dent corn. Fructose, being more hygroscopic than sucrose, serves well as a humectant. And because of a relatively higher sweetness, less is needed and that means fewer calories on the nutritional panel.
• AGENABON: Non-GMO glucose syrup
Non-GMO glucose syrup made from yellow dent corn. Available in several DE values: DE40, DE60, DE70.
• AGENABON: Non-GMO glucose syrup solids
Non-GMO glucose syrup solids derived from yellow dent corn. Available in several DE values: DE29, DE40, DE97.
25 kg multi-ply paper bags(1 Euro-pallet = 40 bags = 1000 kg)
Storage and Minimum Shelf-Life
If properly stored under dry conditions (max. 70% relative humidity) and well protected from heat: at least 60 months from production.
• DEXTRODYN: Non-GMO dextrose monohydrate powder
25 kg multi-ply paper bags(1 Euro-pallet = 36 bags = 900 kg)
Storage and Minimum Shelf-Life
If properly stored under dry conditions (max. 70% relative humidity) and well protected from heat: at least 12 months from production.
- confectionery (controlling sweetness, softness and crystallization)
- instant products, puddings (improvement in taste and sweetness)
- beverages, dairy products (for sweetness and texture)
- ice cream, frozen desserts (lowers the freezing point, imparts soft, creamy texture, increases dry substance without over-sweetening)
- baking products (enhances flavor and sweetness of cakes, bisquitss and other bakery products, improves browning and crust texture, accelerates brewing (yeast) reaction and fermentability and reduces post-baking standing time as it dissolves and cools the dough)
- canned fruit (imparts sweetness, body and gloss, improves texture and enhances flavor, improves color retention)
- dried fruits, preserves (inhibits microbial spoilage)
- baby food (nutritional (3,600 calories/gram), taste)
Browse Our Product Categories