PRODUCT LIST - NON-GMO
Organic goods are by definition non-GMO but when developing foods and beverages for the natural food market, your project may call for non-GMO ingredients that are not necessarily certified organic. We are proud to offer the choice. Most of Agrana's line of functional, corn and potato-derived ingredients are available in both organic and non-GMO versions.
CLICK THE ITEM NAME TO VIEW DESCRIPTION.
• STARKINA: non-GMO potato starch
Potato starch is favored for its neutral flavor profile. It is one of our most popular starches and is available as cerrtified organic as well.
• Non-GMO soy oil
• Non-GMO sunflower oil
• Non-GMO canola oil
• GIRALEC: Non-GMO sunflower fluid lecithin
Sunflower lecithin serves as an alternative to soy lecithin where allergens are a concern. Like other lecithins, it serves as an emulsifier and wetting agent and because of its appealing lipid profile, lecithin imparts a favorable nutritional profile to products to which it is added.
Lecithin has been utilized successfully as a defoamer in certain applications and as a release agent in baking.
• FRUITOSE: Non-GMO crystalline fructose
25 kg multi-wall paper bag - 40 bags per pallet (1000 kg)
Low humidity (< 60%) - temperature below 76 F.
At least 24 months in un-opened bag
• MAISITA: Non-GMO corn starch
• AGENAMALT: Non-GMO maltodextrin
Available in various DE values: DE6, DE12, DE19.
• AGENAJEL: Non-GMO pre-gelatinized stabilized corn starch
This is a waxy maize-derived, cold-mix, starch which is suitable for dressings, and mayonaise.
• AGENABON: Non-GMO F50 fructose-glucose syrup
Non-GMO fructose-glucose syrup made from yellow dent corn. Fructose, being more hygroscopic than sucrose, serves well as a humectant. And because of a relatively higher sweetness, less is needed and that means fewer calories on the nutritional panel.
• AGENABON: Non-GMO glucose syrup
Non-GMO glucose syrup made from yellow dent corn. Available in several DE values: DE40, DE60, DE70.
• AGENABON: Non-GMO glucose syrup solids
Non-GMO glucose syrup solids derived from yellow dent corn. Available in several DE values: DE29, DE40, DE97.
25 kg multi-ply paper bags(1 Euro-pallet = 40 bags = 1000 kg)
Storage and Minimum Shelf-Life
If properly stored under dry conditions (max. 70% relative humidity) and well protected from heat: at least 60 months from production.
• DEXTRODYN: Non-GMO dextrose monohydrate powder
25 kg multi-ply paper bags(1 Euro-pallet = 36 bags = 900 kg)
Storage and Minimum Shelf-Life
If properly stored under dry conditions (max. 70% relative humidity) and well protected from heat: at least 12 months from production.
- confectionery (controlling sweetness, softness and crystallization)
- instant products, puddings (improvement in taste and sweetness)
- beverages, dairy products (for sweetness and texture)
- ice cream, frozen desserts (lowers the freezing point, imparts soft, creamy texture, increases dry substance without over-sweetening)
- baking products (enhances flavor and sweetness of cakes, bisquitss and other bakery products, improves browning and crust texture, accelerates brewing (yeast) reaction and fermentability and reduces post-baking standing time as it dissolves and cools the dough)
- canned fruit (imparts sweetness, body and gloss, improves texture and enhances flavor, improves color retention)
- dried fruits, preserves (inhibits microbial spoilage)
- baby food (nutritional (3,600 calories/gram), taste)
Browse Our Product Categories