AGENADYN Organic thin boiling corn starch
Item no: 20.053
Organic corn starch is used as a stabilizer, gelling agent, thickener, water-binding agent, texture enhancer, and produces a lower viscosity gel than typical starches.
AGENADYN organic thin boiling corn starch is a recommended ingredient for organic and non-GMO products such as:
- low fat spreads
- low fat plant based meat alternatives
- 25 kg multi-ply craft paper bag, 30 bags per pallet
Storage and Minimum Shelf Life
- 60 months from date of manufacture when kept in ambient storage conditions (under 70% humidity at temperatures between 59 and 77°F)
- White, fine powder
Raw organic corn kernels are mashed, washed/separated, acidified and dried to produce organic thin-boiling corn starch.
- AGENADYN organic thin boiling corn starch is:
- certified organic
- Kosher, Halal.
- AGENADYN organic thin boiling corn starch is a vegetarian, vegan, clean label and gluten free ingredient.